Diploma Program Lists to Study in Canada

COOP Diploma Students

Are Diploma Programs in Canada Right for You?

Our expertise in diploma programs is here to guide you through the different types of diploma programs, admission requirements, career prospects, costs, and the support available for international students.

One of the key differences between diploma programs in Canada is the duration. You can opt for a one-year diploma course or a two-year diploma program. The choice depends on your career goals and the level of specialization you’re seeking.

So, whether you’re looking for a short-term diploma course or a more comprehensive program, diploma programs in Canada can provide you with the skills and knowledge you need to succeed in your chosen field.

Hands-on learning experience

Shortcut access to job forces

Accelerated career growth

COOP Diploma Programs Student

What are the General Admission Requirements for Diploma Programs?

The general admission requirements for diploma programs in Canada typically include a high school diploma or equivalent. You may also be required to provide your academic transcripts, letters of recommendation, and a personal statement.

Additionally, some programs may have specific prerequisite courses or minimum grade requirements. 

International students who wish to study diploma programs in Canada may have additional requirements. These can include proof of English language proficiency, such as a minimum score on language proficiency tests like IELTS or TOEFL.

Find Your Answer Here

FAQ from Our Students

  • Are there scholarships or financial aid options available for students?
    Our college offers a variety of scholarships, bursaries, and financial aid programs to both international and domestic students. These can range from merit-based scholarships to need-based grants and work-study programs.
  • Can international students work while studying at SELC College?
    International students with a valid study permit are allowed to work part-time during academic sessions and full-time during scheduled breaks, such as the summer or winter holidays, without the need for an additional work permit. On top of this, students can work full-time during their co-op period of their diploma or certificate programs.
  • What are the admission requirements for international students?
    Admission requirements for international students typically include proof of secondary education equivalent to the Canadian high school diploma, proof of English language proficiency through tests like IELTS or TOEFL, and specific program prerequisites that may vary.