Government-sponsored free training program in Digital Marketing delivered by SELC College
Date: August 08th, 2021
ABOUT THIS PROGRAM
Digital marketing is not hype; it is the need of the hour. The 21st century digital, mobile, and social media landscape has transformed how businesses market, promote, and sell their products and services, and manage their client relations. As technology is playing a major role in business, mastery of digital marketing operations and techniques has become a prerequisite for success.
The Digital Marketing Fundamentals Online Delivery Training Program increases job-related skills and prepares graduates for current or emerging job opportunities in the digital and social media marketing or for operating their own businesses.
With funding provided by the Government of Canada through the Canada-British Columbia Workforce Development Agreement, this free online program has been designed to help people in the digital marketing area whose livelihood has been disrupted by COVID-19 and also for those wanting to learn the tools and knowledge needed to develop a social media plan and gain up-to-date and directly applicable skills within the digital communications landscape.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
This is a Government-sponsored free training program for all applicants who are eligible for Unemployment benefits!
To participate in this program, you must meet the following criteria at the time of training:
- Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or protected persons entitled to work in Canada;
*Temporary foreign workers, international students, working holiday visas, or other temporary residents are NOT eligible to participate.
- At least 15 years old;
- Living in BC;
- Have a Social Insurance Number (SIN);
- Unemployed, or employed part-time, seasonally, casually, or precariously employed, and seeking training to find a new job, prepare for changing job requirements, or new job opportunities in the community.
- Have been impacted by COVID-19 and are seeking training to obtain a job.
- Participants currently receiving regular Employment Insurance (EI) benefits, and those on Income Assistance (IA), are eligible to participate in a CWRG-funded training project if the Ministry of Social Development and Poverty Reduction (SDPR) has been informed.
BENEFITS OF THIS PROGRAM
- Small class sizes
- 4 days a week
- Accelerated course times so you can graduate quickly (length 25 weeks)
- Industry-experienced instructors focus on the most relevant information to your program
HOW TO APPLY?
Be a part of the new era and be prepared for a fast-paced career in Digital Marketing! This unique program will give you the essential knowledge and skills necessary in one of the most in-demand careers with the greatest number of job openings.
Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis, so be sure to apply as soon as you can. If you meet the minimum CWRG eligibility & SELC College admissions requirements, please contact us:
Start date: September 06, 2021
End date: February 22, 2022
3 thoughts on “Government-sponsored free training program in Digital Marketing delivered by SELC College”
I love your posts! I always learn something new from reading them, and it’s so refreshing to be exposed against a difference point of view. Thank you for sharing these perspectives with me
Thank you for the great post! I’m always happy when people write things that are both informative and entertaining. Keep up with your amazing work by posting on my blog too, please 🙂
I’m always excited to see what you post on your blog because each time is a new adventure! I love reading through all of them, and it’s such an honor when someone leaves me their own thoughts in the comments section. Keep up the good work by leaving some feedback for others too 🙂